Start by making one cup of rice maybe ten or so minutes before the rest and have it ready. Next –
Take these ingredients and mix them to make some delicious and healthy egg mixture:
- 4 Tbsp fat-free milk
- 8 – egg mixture (I usually do – 6 large egg whites 2 large eggs)
The next mixture is
- 1/4 cup of each – finely chopped red onion, chopped tomato, chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin (the key/secret ingredient 😉
- 1 small can of chopped green chiles
Next, put your best skillet over medium heat, oil the pan, and add the egg to your pan, cook for 2 minutes. Do not stir until mixture, instead draw a spatula through egg mixture. The idea is to from large, thick tasty bites that are still moist.
Next, warm those gluten free tortillas of your choosing. Next take your two delicious mixtures and put them together to make the best tacos ever!