In every city, there are a select few restaurants and eateries that cater to the gluten free and vegan foodies of the town. Denver is no exception. Here are the most rated restaurants that fit that bill in Denver.
5. Beet Box – Beet Box located on 1030 E 22nd Ave in Northwest Denver. They are known for their vegan pastries. Be sure to try their gluten, vegan, and dairy free vanilla almond donut.
4. True Food Kitchen – True Food Kitchen is located at 2800 E 2nd Ave, Suite 101 in Cherry Creek, Southeast. Be sure to try their “Inside Out” Quinoa Burger (without the Feta).
3. Hops & Pie – 3920 Tennyson St in Northwest Denver. Be sure to try their Gluten free pizza with Vegan Alternative cheeses like House made Seitan or House Smoked Tofu.
2. Linger – 2030 W 30th Ave in Denver Highland, Northwest. Go in and ask for their African Roasted Tomato and Peanut Soup.
1. Root Down – 1600 W 33rd Ave in Highland, Northwest Denver. With an entirely separate Gluten free kitchen, there is no need to fear any cross contamination. Be sure to try their bottomless mimosas for $13.